Toro Power Clear® 721 QZE (38756)
Call for Price
The big game is nearly here but you've got snow to plow. No worries, you'll be back to the action in no time with the Toro Power Clear 721 QZE E Single-Stage 21 in. Gas Snow Blower. Put snow where you want it with a quick trigger and fast action with the quick shoot. Starts easily with electric start. Even deep snow jobs are a cinch, as the 212cc 4-Cycle OHV engine launches snow up to 35 ft. away. Shred snow fast with the patented Power Curve system, while the Power Propel self-propel system gets you moving on quickly. You'll have more room for storage with the blower's compact design, and also peace of mind with Toro's full warranty, not just limited coverage. With Toro's 2-year Guaranteed to Start Promise and warranty, you're ready for whatever winter has in store. Count on it. Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 33" x 21" x 34" (84 cm x 54 cm x 87 cm). All Power Clear 721 models are backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
- Aim Snow on the Go - Quickly and easily change the chute direction without skipping a beat. Just squeeze quick shoot trigger and slide the grip.
- Easy Start - Electric start means a simple push of a button has you ready to go.
- Power to Blast Through Snow - Toro's powerful 212cc 4-cycle OHV engines give you the power to slice through snow in no time and throw it 35 feet or more.
- Shreds Snow Fast - Efficiently shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved paddles and funneled housing of the Power Curve® Technology.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year Guaranteed-to-Start warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Auger System: Power Curve Rotor
- Chute Control: Quick Shoot (210° Rotation), High Capacity Polyethylen w/Zip Deflector
- Clearing Width: 21" (53 cm) Clearing Width, 12.5" (31.75 cm) intake height
- Drive System: Power Propel Self-Propel
- Engine: Toro Premium 212cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 212cc
- Fuel Capacity: 2.3 Quarts (2.2 L)
- Scraper: Pivoting
- Starter: Electric Start
- Starting Guarantee: 2-Year / Residential Only
- Throw Distance: Up to 35' (11 m)
- Warranty: 2-Year Full
- Weight: 87 lbs. (39.5 kg)
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 21 in. (53 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 35 ft. (11 m)
- Drive Type
- Power Propel Self-Propel
- 87 lb. (39.5 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.3 qt. (2.2 L)